Simplify Your Life With A Better Checking Account
Don't settle for the outrageous checking account fees and high minimum balance requirements that are typical at many financial institutions. Michigan Educational Credit Union has a better solution.
With MECU's Draft/Checking account you'll enjoy:
- Interest with only a $5 minimum average daily balance
- No other minimum balance requirements
- No monthly service or "per check" charges
- FREE monthly statements
- First check order FREE when you sign up for payroll deduction or direct deposit
- FREE drafts with direct deposit of your pension or Social Security
- Special discount on check reorders through Internet Home Banking
- Overdraft protection
- Courtesy Pay option
- Federally insured
|Rates may change at any time.|
Fees, which could be assessed for other services available through the credit union, could reduce the earnings on these accounts. There is no fee, however, to maintain a Share Draft/Checking account.
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield.
You'll have easy access to your Draft/Checking account with:
- Point-of-sale access using your MECU Debit Card
- Thousands of surcharge-free ATMs
- Internet Home Banking
- Online Bill Payment
- Mobile Banking
- Remote Deposit Capture
- Speedy Line Audio Teller
Leave Your Checkbook At Home With The MECU Debit Card
The MECU Debit Card looks like a credit card and works like a check — only better! It's convenient and FREE. You can use your debit card anywhere MasterCard® is accepted, including gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants, retail stores and more. Unlike credit cards, the funds come directly out of your Draft/Checking account. It also doubles as an ATM card, giving you convenient 24-hour access to your accounts at thousands of ATMs in Michigan and across the country.
Click here to apply for your MECU Debit Card today!
Click here to apply for your MECU ATM Card today!
Deposit Slip - Need to mail a deposit in? Please use this form.
Go to main navigation