Contact Michigan Educational Credit Union
- To report a lost or stolen CO-OP Network ATM card or debit card, please call 1-800-754-4128 from within the U.S. or call 1-909-941-1398 from outside the U.S.
- To report a lost or stolen Visa or MasterCard credit card, please call 1-800-449-7728.
- For debit card support when Michigan Educational Credit Union is closed, please call 1-866-356-5142. This number is available everyday with the exception of Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
Do you have a question or comment? It's easy to contact us.
You can call any of our offices listed below between 9:15 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Monday thru Friday:
- (734) 455-9200 Plymouth
- (734) 261-1050 Livonia
- (734) 761-7505 Ann Arbor
- (810) 494-6000 Brighton
- (248) 399-7473 Royal Oak
- (586) 566-5599 Macomb Township
- (888) 261-3355 Toll-free, Outside Metro Detroit Area
Or, complete the form below and press "Submit." (Information sent by email is at risk of loss of confidentiality if the information is transmitted over the Internet. MECU does not recommend sending confidential information such as account numbers or Social Security numbers by email. You may contact us directly at the numbers listed above.)
MECU will never request you to provide us any personal information via email (such as account numbers, PINs, Social Security numbers, etc.). If you receive an email from a source claiming to be MECU that requests sensitive information, please disregard it and contact MECU. Do not send them any information about you or your account with MECU.
Go to main navigation