Having trouble logging in? Click here.
Manage Your Money At Your Convenience
With Internet Home Banking from Michigan Educational Credit Union, you can access your accounts 24 hours-a-day from the comfort of your own computer. With this time-saving service, you can:
- Check account balances
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments
- Put stop payments on checks
- Access e-Statements
- Pay bills (see more info below)
- Set up text alerts to help you monitor your accounts
- Use Trends (an account aggregator tool)
- Update your email and mailing addresses
- Send and receive secure messages
- Reorder checks at a special discount
- Access your MECU credit card information
- And much more!
It's easy to get started. Click here to enroll now. After you start the enrollment, you will need to accept the disclosure, then just follow the instructions.
Take The Hassle Out Of Paying Your Bills
Imagine being able to pay your bills anytime you want — conveniently, safely and efficiently — without the hassles of writing checks, buying stamps and addressing envelopes. It's all possible with Michigan Educational Credit Union's Online Bill Payment service.
With our Online Bill Payment service you'll enjoy:
- FREE* access as long as you use the service at least once every two calendar months
- The ability to transfer money to or from your accounts at other financial institutions (called "account-to-account" transfers)
- Popmoney, which allows you to send, request or receive money with just about anyone online or through a mobile device
- Access through Internet Home Banking or Mobile Banking
You must have a Draft/Checking account to enroll. Simply click on the "Pay Bills" tab within Internet Home Banking and follow the instructions to get started.
Supported platforms and browers:
Windows 7, 8, 8.1
MAC OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
MAC OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
MAC OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
MAC OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
* Please note that certain fees charged by the bill payment vendor may apply, including a per item return (NSF) fee and a per stop payment fee (see Fee Schedule). You must use Online Bill Payment at least once every two calendar months for the service to remain free. Additional fees may apply to account-to-account, Popmoney and other transactions. See Fee Schedule for details.Go to main navigation