Having trouble logging in? Click here.
Enjoy Anytime Access To Your Accounts
With Michigan Educational Credit Union's FREE* Mobile Banking solutions, you can take a branch with you wherever you go! Use this convenient service to:
- Check account balances
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments
- View transaction history
- Pay bills
- Send, request or receive money with Zelle ®
- Locate an ATM or branch near you
- Deposit checks using Remote Deposit Capture (available only with MichEd Mobile App)
- $5,000 Remote Deposit Capture limit per day
- And much more!
Learn more about our mobile banking services by trying out our Click-Thru demo below.
Not seeing the video? You may have an ad blocker turned on. To turn it off, locate the red ad blocker icon near the URL bar in the top of the browser and click it. Select the option to "disable on this page only."
Don't have our mobile app yet? Download it today!
If you have an Android™ or iOS device (iPhone®, iPad® or iPod touch®*), you can use the MichEd Mobile App. We even offer a MichEd Mobile App designed specifically for the iPad®. To download the MichEd Mobile App, search for "Michigan Educational Credit Union" in the app store for your particular device. For members with other types of smartphones or tablets, you can use our specifically designed Mobile Banking website.
- iOS devices running iOS 12.0 or higher
- Android devices running Android 7.0 (Nougat) or higher
- Device must support TLS 1.2
You can manage your accounts online by enrolling through either Home Banking (browser) or MichEd Mobile (app).
* Standard wireless carrier data rates and fees may apply; check with your carrier for more information. Android™ is a trademark of Google, Inc. iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc.Go to main navigation